Associate Corporate Finance
Wat ga je bij ons doen?
Kempen Corporate Finance strives to be the best in the market. In order to realise this we concentrate on sectors with a strong, international focus, such as Fintech, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Real Estate. In practice this means that an Associate Corporate Finance will work in teams on the execution of different types of transactions as well as conduct strategic studies and prepare pitches to win new mandates.
Do you want to reap the full benefits of this position, and make a difference for our customers throughout Europe? Your entrepreneurial spirit and dedication will be applied to:
- Make a significant contribution furthering the development of Kempen Corporate Finance;
- Research and monitor developments / trends in our focus sectors and identify potential business opportunities;
- Prepare presentations for clients, investors and/or other advisors;
- Perform detailed valuation and financial analyses;
- Support the team and take the operational lead in executing complex M&A and ECM transactions
- Lead and oversee the preparation of client presentations, information memoranda and financial models;
Herken jij je in ons profiel?
Think big, start small. This is how you can make an impact at Kempen. An impact on our customers and on society as a whole. And the urge to make an impact comes from within. Do you see new opportunities in the market? You take the initiative! You know our customers like the back of your hand. You can even see their cases in your dreams. On the other hand, it is our dream to find an Associate Corporate Finance who brings that little extra, especially in relation to analytic and communicative skills, commercial vision and initiative. Your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity sets you apart from the rest. Check your profile:
- 2- 4 years of corporate finance experience
- Skilled in financial modelling and analysis, valuation techniques, presentation preparation, due diligence;
- Ability to work independently, self-starting attitude and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment;
- Proven track record of successful executing various M&A and/or ECM transactions;
- First class organisational and numeracy skills, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to provide creative input for deal origination
Kempen specialises in asset management (Kempen Capital Management), corporate finance and securities brokerage (Kempen Merchant Bank). We are a boutique corporate bank with a strong focus on a number of sectors, which allows us to supply our customers with the maximum added value. We prioritise personal attention, knowledge and experience. We have been doing this for over a hundred years and currently employ approximately 400 colleagues. We are all different personalities, but we have courage and ambition in common. Kempen is a part of Van Lanschot Kempen. Through the labels Kempen (asset management, corporate finance and securities brokerage), Van Lanschot (private banking) and Evi (online investment) we translate our history to today’s world.
Wat bieden we je?
Turning talent into value. This is what we at Kempen do best. Because if you add value, you should be able to expect the same from us. Our employees are our most valued capital and we provide our employees with ample opportunity to grow as a person and as a professional. At Kempen you can count on:
- A culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Every opportunity from day one to make an impact in your professional field and to contribute to the future of our organization;
- A generous remuneration and benefits package, including personal and professional training opportunities to develop your career.
Your new job is located at the Amsterdam Zuidas. Walking distance from the train- and subway station.
Ben je geïnteresseerd?
- Are you ready to make a difference with us? To acquire knowledge and experience within our leading investment bank? And are you dedicated to grow with us, and with our customers? When the answer is three times ‘yes’, we cannot wait to meet you. Apply for this position.
- Do you want to know more? The recruitment team will answer all your questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.