Analist Corporate Finance
Wat ga je bij ons doen?
Kempen Corporate Finance strives to be the best in the market. In order to realise this we concentrate on sectors with a strong, international focus, such as Fintech, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Real Estate. In practice this means that an Analyst Corporate Finance will work in teams on the execution of different types of transactions as well as conduct strategic studies and prepare pitches to win new mandates.
Do you want to reap the full benefits of this position, and make a difference for our customers throughout Europe? Your entrepreneurial spirit and dedication will be applied to:
- Analyse company and market information;
- Prepare presentations for clients, investors and/or other advisors;
- Perform detailed valuation and financial analyses;
- Prepare transaction documentation, amongst which bid letters, contracts and memos; information memoranda for sales processes; and prospectuses for capital market transactions;
- Manage due diligence processes for mergers, acquisitions and capital market transactions, including legal, financial and commercial due diligence; and
- Maintain contact with clients and external advisors during transactions.
Herken jij je in ons profiel?
Think big, start small. This is how you can make an impact at Kempen. An impact on our customers and on society as a whole. And the urge to make an impact comes from within. Do you see new opportunities in the market? You take the initiative! You know our customers like the back of your hand. You can even see their cases in your dreams. On the other hand, it is our dream to find an Analyst Corporate Finance who brings that little extra, especially in relation to analytic and communicative skills, commercial vision and initiative. And the fact that you lack in experience is no problem as far as we are concerned, because your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity more than make up for any missing experience. Check your profile:
- Master’s degree,
- Strong proven affinity with the world of finance;
- Above average grades;
- Extracurricular activities; and
- Strong communication skills, ambition and a commercial mindset
Kempen specialises in asset management (Kempen Capital Management), corporate finance and securities brokerage (Kempen Merchant Bank). We are a boutique bank with a strong focus on a number of sectors, which allows us to supply our customers with the maximum added value. We prioritise personal attention, knowledge and experience. We have been doing this for over a hundred years and currently employ approximately 400 colleagues. We are all different personalities, but we have courage and ambition in common. Kempen is a part of Van Lanschot Kempen. Through the labels Kempen (asset management, corporate finance and securities brokerage), Van Lanschot (private banking) and Evi (online investment) we translate our history to today’s world.
Wat bieden we je?
Turning talent into value. This is what we at Kempen do best. Because if you add value, you should be able to expect the same from us. Our employees are our most valued capital and we provide our employees with ample opportunity to grow as a person and as a professional. At Kempen you can count on:
- A culture that encourages initiative and entrepreneurship.
- Every opportunity from day one to make an impact in your professional area and to contribute to the future of our organization.
- A generous remuneration and benefits package, including personal and professional training opportunities to develop yourself and your career.
Your new job is located at the Amsterdam Zuidas. Walking distance from the train- and subway station.
Ben je geïnteresseerd?
- Are you ready to make a difference with us? To acquire knowledge and experience with our leading investment bank? And are you dedicated to grow with us, and with our customers? When the answer is three times ‘yes’, we cannot wait to meet you. Apply for this position.
- Do you want to know more? Tanja Schraders will answer all your questions, email@example.com.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.