Internship Corporate Finance
Wat ga je bij ons doen?
Kempen Corporate Finance strives to be the best in the market. In order to realise this we concentrate on sectors with a strong, international focus, such as Fintech, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Real Estate. In practice this means that an Intern Corporate Finance engages in close teamwork with our employees for a period of three months and adds significant value for our clients. Together you will prepare pitches aimed at procuring new mandates and work on the execution of active projects and transactions. During these three months the intern will function as a team-member from day one, and will be included in meetings and strategic discussions.
Do you want to reap the full benefits of this internship, and make a difference for our clients throughout Europe? Your entrepreneurial spirit and dedication will be applied to:
- Work on presentations in order to pitch to new clients from all over Europe;
- Help out with ongoing projects and transactions, including mergers and acquisitions. You will conduct analyses and help the project manager with the planning and organisation of projects;.
- Make analyses of the sectors in which Kempen is specialised in tandem with experienced colleagues.
Herken jij je in ons profiel?
Think big, start small. This is how you can make an impact at Kempen. An impact on our clients and on society as a whole. And the urge to make an impact comes from within. Do you see new opportunities in the market? You take the initiative! You know our clients like the back of your hand. You can even see their cases in your dreams. On the other hand, it is our dream to find an intern Corporate Finance who brings that little extra, especially in relation to analytic and communicative skills, commercial vision and initiative . And the fact that you lack in experience is no problem as far as we are concerned, because your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity more than make up for any missing experience. Furthermore:
- You are currently in the Master phase of your studies.
- Strong proven affinity with the world of finance.
- You are analytically strong.
Kempen specialises in asset management (Kempen Capital Management), corporate finance and securities brokerage (Kempen Merchant Bank). We are a boutique corporate bank with a strong focus on a number of sectors, which allows us to supply our customers with the maximum added value. We prioritise personal attention, knowledge and experience. We have been doing this for over a hundred years and currently employ approximately 400 colleagues. We are all different personalities, but we have courage and ambition in common. Kempen is a part of Van Lanschot Kempen. Through the labels Kempen (asset management, corporate finance and securities brokerage), Van Lanschot (private banking) and Evi (online investment) we translate our history to today’s world.
Wat bieden we je?
Turning talent into value. This is what we at Kempen do best. Because if you add value, you should be able to expect the same from us. Our employees are our most valued capital and we provide our employees with ample opportunity to grow as a person and as a professional. At Kempen you can count on:
- An internship position in which you can truly add value.
- Valuable feedback and many learning experiences.
- Internship compensation and travel expenses
During your internship you will be located at the Amsterdam Zuidas. Walking distance from the train- and subway station.
Ben je geïnteresseerd?
- Are you ready to make a difference with us? To acquire knowledge and experience within our leading investment bank? And are you dedicated to grow with us, and with our customers? When the answer is three times ‘yes’, we cannot wait to meet you. Apply for this internship.
- Do you want to know more? The recruitment team will answer all your questions, email@example.com.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.