Internship Equity Capital Markets
Wat ga je bij ons doen?
Kempen Corporate Finance strives to be the best in the market. In order to realise this we concentrate on sectors with a strong, international focus, such as Fintech, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Real Estate. In practice this means that during your internship you will work as a junior ECM professional. During an intensive period you will become acquainted with and obtain in-depth knowledge of the ECM business and capital markets. You will work closely with your new colleagues on new ideas, attracting new business and execution of ECM transactions.
Do you want to reap the full benefits of this internship, and make a difference for our clients throughout Europe? Your entrepreneurial spirit and dedication will be applied to:
- Collect and analysing company and market information
- Prepare client presentations and market updates
Contribute to transaction execution
Herken jij je in ons profiel?
Think big, start small. This is how you can make an impact at Kempen. An impact on our clients and on society as a whole. And the urge to make an impact comes from within. Do you see new opportunities in the market? You take the initiative! You know our clients like the back of your hand. You can even see their cases in your dreams. On the other hand, it is our dream to find an intern Equity Capital Markets who brings that little extra, especially in relation to communicative skills, commercial vision and initiative. And the fact that you lack in experience is no problem as far as we are concerned, because your drive to learn and develop your skills to their maximum capacity more than make up for any missing experience. Furthermore:
- Master phase or master’s degree, preferably with an economic, financial or law background;
- Passion for capital and stock markets;
- Project manager with proactive attitude;
- Keen learner, conceptual thinker and strong communicator;
- Team player.
Kempen specialises in asset management (Kempen Capital Management), corporate finance and securities brokerage (Kempen Merchant Bank). We are a boutique corporate bank with a strong focus on a number of sectors, which allows us to supply our clients with the maximum added value. We prioritise personal attention, knowledge and experience. We have been doing this for over a hundred years and currently employ approximately 400 colleagues. We are all different personalities, but we have courage and ambition in common. Kempen is a part of Van Lanschot Kempen. Through the labels Kempen (asset management, corporate finance and securities brokerage), Van Lanschot (private banking) and Evi (online investment) we translate our history to today’s world.
Wat bieden we je?
Turning talent into value. This is what we at Kempen do best. Because if you add value, you should be able to expect the same from us. Our employees are our most valued capital and we provide our employees with ample opportunity to grow as a person and as a professional. At Kempen you can count on:
- An internship position in which you can truly add value.
- Valuable feedback and many learning experiences.
- Internship compensation and travel expenses
Your internship is located at the Amsterdam Zuidas. Walking distance from the train- and subway station.
Ben je geïnteresseerd?
- Are you ready to make a difference with us? To acquire knowledge and experience at our leading investment bank? And are you dedicated to grow with us, and with our clients? When the answer is three times ‘yes’, we cannot wait to meet you. Apply for this internship.
- Do you want to know more? The recruitment team will answer all your questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.