Introduction for Young Professionals
Are you a recent graduate (0 to 2 years of experience) looking for a giant leap in your career by joining a team of talented finance professionals? If you want to make a difference, you can. We are looking for ambitious Young Professionals with the ability to hold their own at boardroom level.
What Kempen offers Young Professionals
- Opportunities for personal development through training courses such as business English, personal presentation and communication, and time management.
- Opportunities for professional development, ranging from CFA to DSI and from Valuation Classes to NIBE.
- A lot of freedom and responsibility. The more curious you are, the more eager to learn and the more initiative you show, the more opportunities you will be given. This means that to a large extent, you can create your own job.
- A competitive salary and employee benefits package, including a performance-related bonus, a 13th month, training, 27 days paid annual holidays plus bank holidays, a group pension plan and medical insurance plan, travel expenses reimbursement or an NS Business Card.
- A full-time job.
- Annual activities in a network of like minded people within Young Kempen.
- Happy hour on Fridays in our company café with a splendid view of the city of Amsterdam....;-)
- University graduate with zero to two years of working experience.
- Eager to grow toward high-rising value within the world of finance.
- Ambitious team player, with strong analytical and communication skills.